top of page

In vs Out

Updated: Apr 17, 2020

The basics really are that black and white when it comes to weight management - whether is loosing, gaining, or maintaining; if you can get the balance right you’re winning.⁣ Once your output has been calculated (and these calculations vary greatly from person to person - one calculation certainly doesn’t suit all), it’s time to knuckle down and hit some macro and micro nutrient goals, to improve health and bodily functions.⁣ Create a way of eating that is (at least) 80% whole, natural, nutrient dense foods, then have a little fun with the remaining 20% - someone pass the G&Ts….! 🥂


12 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page