🥞 🍌 🥞 🍌 🥞 🍌 🥞
Let’s be honest, cooking with protein powder can be seriously hit or miss!
I was desperate to sort out a good pancake stack that was delicious, but also still hitting that 20g+ protein per serving amount.
The key here is using quark to sandwich your stack together - bringing 12g of protein to the plate.
Give it a go - tag me in your creations!
400kcals | 26.2g Protein
25g plain flour
Maple Flavdrops (optional)
10g Manilife Peanut Butter
1. Mash the banana in a bowl
2. Stir through the flour and egg until combined
3. Dollop into a hot pan
4. After a few mins flip and continue
5. Mix the Quark with Flavdrops if using
6. Sandwich the quark between the pancakes
7. Top with raspberries and PB!